Thursday, September 5, 2013

Less is more ♛

The last day I had a family night, by family night I mean all gathering around the TV to watch the final of a stupid show. So I was like "I'm not going to bother being all pretty and put together just to lounge with my family right?". I ended up putting on this maxi dress because it was with a super nice fabric and I didn't have to think about it to much since it's a all outfit in one piece of clothing. Surprisingly I thought it looked super nice but still very put together (all the opposite than what I was looking for in the first place) and I ended up wearing it the day after to go do some stuff with my mum. 




Excuse my face here I have no makeup on :




Dress : H&M
Sandals : Primark 
Necklace : Brandy Melville

Conclusion : Maxi-Dresses = Effortless, simple but still put together look.





4 comments: